Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Introduction

About Me :)

Welcome to my blog! 

My name is Amanda Saavedra. Yes, "Saavedra" is with two A's... on purpose. Usually, when I spell it out, people tend to question the second "a". They look up at me, and think for a moment - hesitant to write the "a" down again. They usually just nod, as if to say that they heard the "a" the first time, but then when I say "again", then that's when I really throw them off. I love the puzzling face people make, each face is cute in its own way. At that point, I'll just shrug, as if to say "I don't know why its two A's. It just is. 

I have a twin. He's my inspiration, my motivation to everything I do. His name is Alex, and as cheesy as it sounds, he is my best friend forever and I thank the heavens everyday for his existence. To be clear, I am two minutes older, which he tends to forget since he has surpassed my height. What a great "big" brother he is. 

The purpose of this blog is to document the progression of my AICE Media Studies Portfolio. Truthfully, I believe this blog will feel more like a personal therapist/secret diary than an assignment as I'll document every mental breakdowns, the obstacles I have yet to overcome, and record the accomplishments/discoveries of the many aspects of my project in the duration of its gestation. 

I hope you enjoy reading this, as much as I know I will enjoy writing it.
Lets do this !
:) 

With all my Sincerity, 
Amanda Saavedra

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Big Finale

After weeks of hard work, sweat, tears, and little to no sleep, I proudly present our film opening to our movie, " 1% ".