Friday, March 8, 2019

1% with 99% to go

Throughout these series of blog posts, I want you all (my readers) to get to know me better.
So here are some fun facts:
- my favorite part of flying is when the plane lands (the bumpier, the better)
- my cheeks sweat when I drink lemonade (they just get really damp-like)
- I'm some-what artistic, as in I like to paint and draw, however, I can never think of what to draw
Going off that last fun fact, I always end up staring at a blank canvas and end up googling, "What to paint" or "How to paint ___". Some people , unlike myself, are capable of just knowing what to paint. They wet their brush, dip the bristles in paint, and off they go.
DISCUSS SYMBOLISM AND MISE-EN-SCENE ELEMTS - BLUE BLUE

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Big Finale

After weeks of hard work, sweat, tears, and little to no sleep, I proudly present our film opening to our movie, " 1% ".