Sunday, March 10, 2019

My Search History

 Related image
Sex trafficking research can be a difficult concept to explain to your mom once she’s stumbled upon your search history. My conversation with my mom, and I kid you not, went a little like this:

Mom: "Hey sweetheart, umm so I needed to use your computer for something and I'm a little concerned"
Me:"What about mom?"
*completely oblivious to the fact that I left 300 tabs open about sex trafficking*
Mom: "Are you in some sort of trouble? because if I need to go to the polic-"
Me: "OOOOHHHH"
 *comes to the realization of what my mother is talking about and then proceeds to explain why I am researching sex trafficking*

Over the past view months, I have come to understand that the mise-en-scene and accurate representation is key when it comes to illustrating a story of any kind. Therefore, when my group and I decided that we wanted our main character to be a victim of sex trafficking, we knew that our costume and set design had to match that of real life sex trafficking cases. By definition, a victim of sex trafficking is an individual under the age of 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Big Finale

After weeks of hard work, sweat, tears, and little to no sleep, I proudly present our film opening to our movie, " 1% ".