Saturday, March 2, 2019

Sex Education, Mind Mapping, and More!

There's this new Netflix Original called "Sex Education" that I've been binge watching lately and have really come to enjoy. It's definitely not a show to watch with your parents (I learned that the hard way), but I should've known by the title to think twice before clicking "Play" in the presence of my mother. Anyways, the characters within the show are all so peculiar however, one character that I have find I oddly relate too is *takes a deep breath* the main female character's secret best friend, Aimee *exhales*.

Aimee's personality, overall, is bubbly, positive, and all too naive despite the actions she takes yet, my favorite quality of hers is that she loves "mind mapping". In any situation, whether it be a serious conflict or if she's giving some simple advice, she pulls out her notebook and a pen and says, "Let's do some mind mapping". Thus, in honor of Aimee, I decided to do the same and began mind mapping to get my creative juices flowing. 

Planning is an essential part of any project, especially one that expands over the period of several weeks. Thus, in light of figuring out what 

1 comment:

The Big Finale

After weeks of hard work, sweat, tears, and little to no sleep, I proudly present our film opening to our movie, " 1% ".